Friday, October 22, 2010

{Pumpkin Patch!}

Fall isn't fall without a visit to the Pumpkin Patch...







{This one, or this one?}


{Silly Dad...THIS one is much better...} 






 {Ah, here's one just my size!} 


{Wait! What is Sis doing?}


{Chase a poor defenseless strange cat? Don't mind if I do!} 


 {Look, ma! It's not scratching out my eyes!} 


{Okay, okay. Even though I am insanely allergic and think most cats are spawned from Satan, even I had to admit this one was way sweet and got in on the action...} 


{I realized later this was Little Bird's first ever encounter with an actual cat! He loved it!} 



{You're really gonna let me ride this train alone with her??} 


{Big stuff} 


{As usual, my attempts to get just. one. picture. of the two of them together 
never seem to go as well as planned in my head...} 



{Happy Autumn!} 


Photobucket

1 comment:

I LOVE comments. I LIVE for comments.
You can leave one here!