Wednesday, January 26, 2011

{Norwegian Winter}

Is is STILL January? I swear I am about to lose my mind.

I know that I try to keep it pretty chipper here, but we are all about to lose it here.

Poor Mister, (his name's Rob, I think I'm just going to start calling him that here, hooray) has the flu. Like influenza, the flu. He's completely miserable, and running himself ragged because he can't afford not to, though I think he's finally about to turn the corner.

Squirrel and Little Bird had nasty colds, which turned into double ear infections. Also, they must be feeling as bitter as the weather here, because they are ornery as can be. They don't want to go anywhere, and Little Bird even seems to think his pajamas are actually his skin, because he screams bloody murder any time I try to take them off him in the mornings.

I haven't taken any pictures, of just about anything, in weeks. Though I sometimes think the winter wonderland is looking lovely, the weather is just too dang cold to actually want to take a picture in the frigid open air.

There has to be a way to break up this monotony...I think a Caribbean cruise would be just the ticket...if only we could get the tickets....

Anyway, sorry for such a grumbly post, and my conspicuous absence as of late. We're trudging along, but slowly, and really, really looking forward to the spring. {Which, in eastern Idaho, should be here sometime around the 4th of July...}

Wishing you and yours sunny days and frost-free nights!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there dear friend!!! Try a tropical screensaver or desktop picture - much cheaper than the cruise!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments. I LIVE for comments.
You can leave one here!