Thursday, July 1, 2010

{Bear World}

"...to wave over the bear, the moose, and the caribou..."

A couple of weeks ago, we took a rainy day to see Bear World, a nearby attraction that caters mostly to Yellowstone visitors. It's a drive through park featuring the animals that are native to the area. It was fun to get a little closer than usual and actually see the wildlife. It might have been more fun if the Mister didn't possess the strange ability to ONLY stop for animals just after he has driven past the place where anyone in the vehicle is actually able to see it. But, hey, the kids enjoyed it, especially the petting zoo at the end. And if it gets my kids excited about animals so that I can start to teach them about saving them and protecting their habitat, I think it was worth the Mister's crazy driving...but I'll drive next time...


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. We love Bear World! I never made it over when I was in college, but I went back with my husband and kids on our way up to Yellowstone. We had a blast! We even got to pet a baby bear while the employee was holding them. Very fun place.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments. I LIVE for comments.
You can leave one here!