Friday, December 24, 2010

The Platypus Complete!

I mentioned a few days ago that I was making this platypus for Little Bird. Well, I finished him last night and I have to say, he is utterly adorable! The pattern was super easy. I used a marshmallow fleece/faux fur for the body, and some faux leather for the bill and feet. What do you think?





I also made these jammies for the kiddos for their Christmas Eve present tonight. They might be enormous...in which case, I guess we'll wear them next year. {The pattern seemed to run a little large.}

I just love this Ooga Booga print, and the green and red was too cute to pass up. 


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Kierra, you did a great job. So cool and love it all. You have mad talent.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments. I LIVE for comments.
You can leave one here!