Wednesday, September 15, 2010

"The best works of art are the expression..."

Had some fun with face paint today. Certainly, I didn't create art, but the looks on their painted faces, and the giggles emitted while I tried to decorate my two slippery fish were art of the most exquisite type.

My skill needs some serious improvement before I start hocking my skills at the local fairs, so maybe next time I'll use more than disintegrating Q-tips and my fingers as paint tools. Nevertheless, they were pretty enamored of their new looks for the day...















Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. You did GREAT!!
    Those are the cutest faces I've ever seen.
    Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  2. The close-up of Squirrel is breathtaking! What fun!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments. I LIVE for comments.
You can leave one here!